Ooh La La Paris Party Set
No passport is required for this party. We're transporting your guests to Boulevard Saint Germain in Paris, known for its chic party-wear clothing. The delicately carved wood Eiffel towers are adorned with fun dresses and the Paris mannequin is primed for the dress maker. Add the custom appetizer picks dressed in pink to celebrate the beauty of friendship.
What comes in this set:
Complete the set - add on products
Here are a few recommendations on what to add to your party:
- Fresh Flowers: Grab 4 large bouquets and 2 large vases. Use 2 small juice-sized glasses and cut a small bunch of flowers for the lower two slots on the trike.
- For Adults, Champagne Flutes and Wine Glasses: Glass is always elegant. For a non-breakable option, we like the Toss Ware stemless flutes and glasses. They are recyclable and more earth-friendly.
- For Non-alcoholic drinks: Fill tub with slim, mini-sized canned/bottled drinks. We love the mini Perrier cans. Add a side of fresh sliced citrus for added flavor. Another favorite, French soda.
- Green Leafy Plant: We chose a medium ivy for the trike stand.
- Plates and Utensils: We favor anything reusable like stoneware or melamine and everyday flatware. If you need a disposable option, we like brands that are biodegradable and compostable. We'll be offering these as party set add-ons in the near future.
- Menu: Choose your favorite French cuisine. We chose the obvious favorites...mini quiche, croissants and baked brie with raspberry jam. We also found a local baker who created the most delicious dress-shaped cake pops.
- Bridal Shower
- Boutique Shopping