Pucker Up Party Set
Squeeze in some delight with this bright and playful lemon-themed set.
Throw on the apron and whip up your favorite lemony recipes. From fresh garden salads with lemon zest dressing to tangy drinks and scrumptious desserts, your options are endless.
Whether you labored in the kitchen or ordered up from your favorite local café, your culinary creations will pop on the extra-large serving trays and in the fabric baskets. The melamine tray is extra-long and great for a pile of sandwiches or stack of lemon bars. The large, round lemon serving platter is a fun table accent when propped up on a simple easel plate stand or will hold an entire cake for your party.
Flowers bring life to any tablescape. We've included a wide 10-inch tall metal flower bucket which can hold a mound of fresh flowers or throw in some ice to keep your champagne chilled instead.
To tie it all together, the gingham table cloth makes it feel like a picnic. Spread it out for full coverage or fold it to fit your surface. It's versatile and made from a medium weight cotton fabric which makes it soft to the touch and durable.
Customize your set with several add-on options. The coordinating lemon melamine plates, cups and paper napkins are adorable. If you need more serving capacity, the blue gingham serving platter is ideal. Our handmade item is the mini daisy print table runner from GSG - Grandma Sue's Goods - made exclusively for Party Punch.
Here are a few recommendations on what to add to your party:
- Flowers: The flower bucket sits a little lower and has a substantial. It can easily hold two large bouquets. We choose white and yellow daisies to play off the table runner.
- Plates and Utensils: You'll want to pull this set out multiple times. Add on a few sets of the coordinating 9" melamine plates and 12 oz. cups which wash up nicely for the next party or can be used every day.
- Menu: From breakfast to lunch or make it brunch, you can put any combination of delicious fare together. To add some fun, consider hosting a lemon recipe exchange. Assign your guests to bring a lemon inspired side or dessert. Provide recipe cards with hints to identify the chef/baker and see who can match the most.
- Clear Pitcher: Stir up some fresh squeezed lemonade (it's easier than you think) and add 2 sliced lemons.
- Fresh Lemon Accents: Group a few whole lemons together and place in between serving dishes. Slice lemons and use on serving trays as a divider.